ARS work with disabilities who may not be able to work competitively in the community, or who may need assistance in attending and maintaining competitive employment. Our decision to work and admitted to our services are not based on gender, income, race, age, religious belief and nationality.
- Individuals must be referred by a Regional Center or Department of Rehabilitation for services.
- Individuals is at least 18 years of age
- Individuals is independently self-ambulatory.
- Individual possess self-help skills.
- Family of disabilities can provide their own lunch, and be able to feed themselves independently.
- Individuals can provide their own medication.
- Individuals will be provided with transportation either through privately contracted agency, public transportation, by their family, or by their own means.
- Individuals will be evaluated by ARS rehabilitation staff for admission to the appropriate service program